iPad tablet (level 2) – The Web and its resources
15 novembre 2021 : 19 h 00 min - 20 h 00 min
***AlphaNumerique FREE Workshops***
Online on Zoom platform. The Zoom link will be send by email 48 h before the worshop. Thanks to check your spam box if you didn’t receive the email.
Offering to all citizens of Canada.
*Once the registration is completed, a Zoom participation link will be sent by email within 24 to 48 hours before the event.
Please pay attention to your spam box.
If you have any concerns, please contact the AlphaNumérique team at the following address: email@example.com
Please note that the connection help with Zoom will only be available 30 minutes before the event.
Due to a display space reduced by the size of a tablet’s screen, Web display had to adapt by creating new option icons to optimize browsing.
This workshop will allow participants to learn how to use Safari’s Web browser functions better, which are specific to the tablet.
Learning outcome :
- Understanding Web browsers.
- Identifying and using the browser’s functions (Safari for the iPad).
- Understanding the basic use of a search engine.
- Knowing how to manage tabs.
- Learning the architecture of a website on the tablet.
- Learning how to use the playlists, bookmarks and history functions better.